“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead
Students of Service (SOS) is Biotechnology High School’s umbrella organization for student-driven service initiatives in our school, local, national and global communities. The mission of SOS is to positively impact our school, community and the world through acts of service to others.
Service hours obtained through SOS projects and activities can be counted towards fulfilling National Honor Society (NHS) and Creativity Action Service (CAS) requirements.
Club Meetings are held every Thursday from 10:55 am to 11:25 am. Officer Meetings take place in the Guidance Office; Member Meetings are in the Reading Room.
SOS members should check our website regularly for information on club meetings, service projects and other updates.
- Officers – Meet our leadership team
- Calendar – Meetings, events & more
- Projects & Committees – School & community service initiatives
- Proposal Form – Lead your own service project with SOS
- Hours Log – Track your activities
- Opportunities – Organizations throughout Monmouth County & beyond
- Blog – News, updates, etc.